/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DAMIEN: OMEN II (1978)




See a man cut in half! I hadn't watched this one in quite a long time. The 1st movie is, of course, the classic that we all know it to be. This sequel isn't bad though and it keeps ya entertained even if it doesn't really have an ending and just basically sets up part 3. It also plays sorta like a slasher movie with supernatural elements which gives it good marks in my book. Now part 3 I do remember as being pretty bad but I haven't watched that in a long stretch either. So if you wanna see a rehashed version of the original OMEN check this out. It's better than the pointless remake although I do remember liking Mia Farrow in her role as the Satanic nanny. Maybe I just like the whole OMEN-thing enough to give these crappier versions a pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment