/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Monday, July 25, 2022

ZOMBIELAND: DOUBLE TAP (2019)


  I remember seeing the first ZOMBIELAND in a theater way back around 13 years ago and finding it somewhat amusing. It was obviously more of a comedy than anything resembling a horror film. I'm not sure why this sequel took so long to appear but whatever. I feel pretty much the same way about this one except there seem to be a lot more annoying characters that show up making it a bit less amusing. My favorite part is probably the return of Bill Murray but they make you wait until the end credits for that. I guess check it out if scary movies are too intense for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment