/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Saturday, March 27, 2021

DRUNKEN MASTER III (1994)


  The first DRUNKEN MASTER starred Jackie Chan back in '78. The 2nd and 3rd(this one) both came out in '94. This is definitely the worst of the 3 and not just because it's missing Mr. Chan. Apparently the backstory here is that director Lau Kar Leung left before completing Part 2 so this was his revenge. I'm not sure how good of a revenge it is to make something like this but I guess he had bigger hopes for the outcome. My main problem, besides all the weird political stuff, is that Gordon Liu, plays the main bad guy and it's hard for me to see him in that role so I spent a good portion of the movie rooting against the heroic Andy Lau. The other problem is that nobody gets drunk even once in this so I'm not sure why it has this title. AKA DRUNKEN MASTER KILLER (trying to capitalize on Gordon Liu's earlier masterpiece).   

No comments:

Post a Comment