/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SISTER STREET FIGHTER: HANGING BY A THREAD (1974)


I never realized there even was a series of SISTER STREET FIGHTER movies until I picked up a box set of them a few months back. This one, which is actually Part 2, I believe is my favorite out of all of them. Although it doesn't feature Sonny Chiba it instead features an unexpected torture scene, lots of eye violence and girls who have diamonds surgically inserted into their asses for smuggling. One weird thing that I found is that the supporting characters are way more interesting than LADY STREET FIGHTER herself. The way they're introduced is cool too with titles telling us their style of martial arts expertise.  The plot is almost exactly the same in all of these so I wouldn't recommend watching them all in a row but check this one out if any.

Three SISTER STREET FIGHTER trailers in one!:

No comments:

Post a Comment