/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Monday, February 22, 2016

IT AIN'T HAY (1943)


This is probably one of my least favorite ABBOTT AND COSTELLO movies. It is interesting to see Shemp of the Three Stooges playing a mostly straight part but that's not really enough to recommend this one. Costello plays exceptionally stupid and childlike in this, he poisons his friend's horse with candy and then him and Abbott steal a racehorse to replace him. It's based on a story by author Damon Runyon(who I only know because his name is mentioned in an Alice Cooper song) so I guess if you find that compelling and don't mind very dumb comedy give it a watch. I'm gonna stick with their monster match-ups myself.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment