/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Monday, June 29, 2020

FELICITY (1978)


                                             "I want you bare-assed on the leather!"

 Australian sexploitation that really doesn't have much of a plot outside of being the adventures of a young girl discovering her sexuality and ultimately discovering the power of love.  So basically it has the same plot as most romance novels. I'm just assuming this though since I haven't actually read any. It's kind of like the Aussie version of an Emanuelle film except this one didn't spawn a million Italian rip-offs. Many attractive people get nekkind and there's ample lesbianism so if that's your bag dig in.

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this on Showtime back in the late eighties. Does anyone else recall when late night cable used to run grindhouse fare from England, Germany, and Italy? Those were eventually replaced by cheap American DTV films. Ah What a loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember those days! I recall many naughty Emanuelle films playing back then when I would manage to stay awake.

      Delete