/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

BRIDGE TO HELL (1986)


I picked up that stupid INGLORIOUS BASTARDS 2: HELL'S HEROES DVD set a while back and finally got around to watching it.  Well attempting to watch it is more truthful.  This was the only one out of all four films that I found even watchable.  Perhaps it's due to its being directed by Umberto Lenzi that I found it O. K.  It's by no means a great film but I guess in comparison to the other 3 it stands out a bit.  The main problem I guess I have with all of these is that they're all pretty boring and for action movies that's not a good thing.  I mean I'm not a huge fan of typical action movies anyway and these are even worse than typical for the most part.  But this one did hold my attention and I actually thought the acting was fairly decent.  I have no idea who any of these people are with names like Paki Valente and Zdenko Jelcic but they did an acceptable job for the stupidity of it all.  The battle scenes really make no sense and are totally unbelievable but I think that just added to my amusement.  So don't buy this thing unless you like very crappy euro-action.

The old Cannon VHS had Michael "American Ninja" Dudikoff talk up the movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment