/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ART OF THE DEVIL II (2005)


Well this Thai movie is very gory and that's about the only thing it has going for it.  There is a simple story of a teacher getting revenge for something that her students did to her but I think the main idea is just to showcase a bunch of gore FX.  A girl plucks her own eyes out for some reason involving a voodoo curse, and a bunch of people are tortured to death by having their toenails and teeth pulled out and then a guy gets blow-torched and has the skin ripped off his legs in the nastiest scene.  If you're a fan of movies like SAW and HOSTEL and want something with an even nastier edge this might be a good time for you.  I found the whole thing pretty annoying with tons of flashbacks and what I think were dream sequences to add to the confusion.  I never saw part one but apparently this isn't even really a sequel anyway but just a retitling.  There is a part three, which is actually part two to this film(confused yet?), but I don't think I'm gonna bother wasting my time with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment