/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

MESSAGE FROM THE FUTURE (1981)


 I haven't seen that many films from Israel but I can't imagine they're all as strange as this one. The story, as far as I can figure out, is about a man from the future(or maybe he's an alien?) who comes back to the 80's to speed up World War 3, which I guess will then spur on technological advancements. The whole film is really disjointed and odd. A naked lady pops up every now and then, we get some full-frontal male nudity, there's karate robots who just look like regular karate guys and the whole movie has weird musical breaks in it featuring new-wavey/futuristic-disco-sounding stuff. There's parts where different people from around the world speak various undubbed/unsubtitled languages, there's a spoof? of news broadcasts and I suppose there's some political message in there somewhere but I'm not exactly sure what the hell it could be. I can't say this movie is actually good unless you are just a fan of the totally offbeat and bizarre and in that case check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment