/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

NAKED WEAPON (2002)


 If you asked me what year this movie was from right after I watched it I probably would've said sometime in the 90's due to the stupid techno music in it but it is also filled with a bunch of retarded MATRIX-y style slow-mo fight scenes so I guess 2002 is about right. The plot here is pretty cool and classic exploitation-like involving a bunch of little girls being kidnapped and taken to an island where they're trained to be sexy assassins when they grow up. There's a lot of scenes of girl-on-girl violence and killing which I imagine will appeal to all the women-hating slobs out there. In that way it reminded me of that Zoe Bell movie RAZE which may have taken some inspiration from this although I have no idea how popular this was in Australia. I can't help but feel that this woulda been a better overall film if it was made back in the golden-age(the 1980's/90's) of Category-3 nastiness (I initially picked up this DVD because I mistook it for NAKED KILLER which is a great example of how to mix sleaze and a sexy lady-killer). As it is now it's not a terrible film but it all feels a bit too glossy and as if it's trying too hard to feel like a big modern Hollywood movie, and that music is extremely grating and sounds like I'm playing a video game, but maybe that's just me. If you want to see hot Asian ladies butchering each other, getting gang-raped and generally abused by the world in between jiggling their boobs and sorta acting like lesbians and also don't mind that crappy Jet Li-style wire-fu check it out.




This Danish DVD cover invokes a CHARLIE'S ANGELS comparison which is kinda interesting since this movie is like the complete inversion of that show where the Angels end up slaughtering each other FIGHT CLUB-style before ever going on a mission!:

No comments:

Post a Comment