/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Friday, May 22, 2020

WOMEN IN THE LOVE CAMP (1977)



 Euro-sleaze director Jess Franco's BARBED WIRE DOLLS is my sentimental favorite of his women-in-prison films but this one is a pretty close second. Just like with that film you get tons of beaver and Euro-bush shots, wanton lesbianism and a sadistic lady warden whipping and torturing. This one also throws in a foul-mouthed parrot who calls ladies "dirty whores", decapitation and a weird ending that I'm not sure if it's supposed to be happy or not. Having watched a ton of Franco I can only guess it has something with the overwhelming power of lust over love but I still have a lot of films to watch before I would consider myself an expert of any kind on ol` Uncle Jess.
 Check this one out for some sleazy goodness along with some laughable dubbing. AKA LOVE CAMP





No comments:

Post a Comment