/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Friday, May 8, 2020

FLASH POINT (2007)



 This is pretty generic cop/kung-fu stuff from what I've seen. I guess what makes this one stand out at least a little bit is the combination of UFC-style moves(choke holds and arm-bars etc.) and Jiu-Jitsu mixed in with the more standard punching and kicking stuff. Most of the film is more of a drama with the chop-sockey mostly held off until the big final fight sequence. Donnie Yen does not seem like the greatest action hero to me and I often confuse him with Jet Li but maybe that's just because I don't watch a ton of these more modern Asian action flicks but if that's your scene give it a look.




No comments:

Post a Comment