/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Monday, July 26, 2021

WATCH ME WHEN I KILL (1977)



  This Italian giallo  starts out with a murder in a pharmacy and then turns into a pretty dull mystery for most of the rest of it's runtime. There is a lady who gets killed by a  hot bowl of pasta fagioli and it does have a pretty interesting, if not abrupt, ending which I will not spoil because I'm not a complete asshole. It's too bad everything else is fairly generic. Also they didn't even have the decency to throw some nekkid ladies in this. AKA THE CAT'S VICTIMS ( I don't recall any cats in this!) WATCH ME WHEN I KILL is just as crappy of a title since no one ever forces or even wants anyone to see them kill at any point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment