/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KICK-ASS (2010)


Roger Ebert calls this morally offensive. I call it good times. I understand why a mainstream reviewer and supporter of mainstream Hollywood crap would feel the need to brand this offensive. I mean it is his job, isn't it? Looking out for the morals of Americas children and all that phoney-baloney bullshit. Ebert also hated slasher movies back in the 80's. I find those to be the bright spots in a horribly dull un-entertaining era. After watching this I didn't feel the need to punch an eleven year old girl in the face or become a superhero. If you're really looking to Hollywood for your moral guidance then you are a moron. So if you like the idea of watching a little girl call people cunts and then kill them check this out. Now maybe in the sequel if they can meld this with an 80's style slasher flick where a potty-mouthed little girl dons a hockey mask and machetes people I will have found the perfect movie.

2 comments:

  1. Loved Kick-Ass! Hit-Girl stole the movie and Nic Cage was pretty good too. "Hey, i have one of those!"...throws butterfly knife at a baddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually hate Nicolas Cage in anything but I have to admit he was actually good in this one with his crazy over-the-top Adam West accent.

    ReplyDelete