/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Monday, April 19, 2010

AACHI AND SSIPAK (2006)


Until I watched this I don't think I had seen a good Japanese anime for a really long time. This one isn't Japanese though it's Korean and if I go by this one maybe that's where I should start looking for interesting animated stuff. Crammed pack full of action, comedy, weirdness and a bit of grossness for good luck. Kinda seems to me to be a mix of the movie HEAVY METAL and the show AEON FLUX mixed with that Japanime sensibility and absurdity. The whole thing is based on a society that runs out of energy sources and uses shit for energy. Great concept. Little blue mutants form an army and fight an android. If you like anime in the slightest you should check this out. The whole thing pops up on YouTube from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment