/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

BARN OF THE NAKED DEAD (1974)


I know this an exploitation film and I know false advertising is always a danger with these films of a dubious nature but it still always pisses me off when a title promises so much and I get so little in return. First of all there is a barn, there do wind up being dead people in the barn, but they are not naked. There is only one fleeting glimpse of a naked breast in the whole movie. Not what you want or expect from a great title like this. The alternate title of NIGHTMARE CIRCUS is a much better description of the events. It does get extra points from me for there being an inexplicable crud-faced monster running amuck as well as a woman-eating tiger. AKA TERROR CIRCUS and NIGHTMARE CIRCUS
 In Germany this is titled CAGED WOMEN II which I think makes it a sequel to Jess Franco's CAGED WOMEN aka BARBED WIRE DOLLS.



Mr. Hyde is a fan!:

No comments:

Post a Comment