/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

ADA: ZOMBILERIN DUGUNU (2010)


I thought I had hit the bottom of the international crappy zombie movie barrel with the Greek film EVIL but this Turkish living dead flick is amazingly even worse.  The whole thing is shot with a shaky hand held camera which induces a nice headache after a while.  They go for intentional comedy which may be funny if you're Turkish but I didn't get it.  The F/X are really piss-poor but the filmmakers were smart enough to only show the zombies in the dark for the most part.  To add to my lack of enjoyment the version of this I saw was subtitled really badly so you miss half the dialogue.  The first Turkish zombie film ever made is pretty disappointing but from here on out I would think they could only get better. Try harder Turkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment