/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

SHAOLIN DRUNKARD (1983)


TAOISM DRUNKARD is one of the wackiest kung fu comedy movies I've ever seen.  A man fights a watermelon monster and drives around in a little shoe-car among other insanities.  So when I found out that it was a sort of sequel to this, I knew I had to see SHAOLIN DRUNKARD because that's the way my mind works.  In this one the main bad guy is a vampiric-wizard, with huge fangs, who uses what look like giant metal cock-rings to trap and kill his enemies.  It is equally zany and taught me that maybe if I drank enough wine I can defeat all evil people that have extra hairy eyebrows.  How does one grow out their eyebrow hair?  This mystery I have still not cracked.  Perhaps that is answered in another sequel I have yet to discover.  Also thrown into the mix is a very male looking grandma character for extra weirdness.  The director of this also directed action scenes in THE MATRIX and KILL BILL but this doesn't look anything like either of those.

Asian weirdness:

2 comments:

  1. Miracale Fighters=same director+same cast

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084557/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one looks pretty goofy also. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete