/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Monday, October 18, 2010

BLACKTOP (2000)


 Cliche-riddled rip-off of Steven Spielberg's DUEL starring Meatloaf and Kristin Davis, who is one of the ladies from SEX & THE CITY(and I only know that because I was forced to watch that show at one point in my life).  There's nothing really out of the ordinary to see in this, just a big crazy guy in a big crazy truck terrorizing a woman and taking out a few other victims along the way.  I guess it would be of interest to fans of Meatloaf but not too many others.  There's practically no blood since it's really more of a thriller than a horror flick and that's not really my favorite genre.  I can't imagine this actually played in theaters anywhere, it seems like something that was made for cable to me.  Skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment