/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

MOON(2009)



Best serious science fiction movie I've seen in a long time. Beautifully shot and thought provoking look at humanity. The acting by Sam Rockwell is amazing in what he singularly conveys. Shot on a pretty low budget but doesn't look like it at all. Similar themes to BLADE RUNNER, which if I expound on and talk about it or the plot too much it spoils the movie. There are twists and turns that I didn't expect the first time I watched it and I hate when assholes give everything away in a review. So see it for yourself if your any kind of a sci-fi fan. I'm not sure if I'm gonna rush back and watch this again anytime soon though as it contains some fairly depressing ideas but overall it sits up there with the greats like 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment