/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Monday, May 16, 2016

AUTOPSY (1975)




 I probably would like this movie more if it had a different leading actress. Mimsy Farmer looks fine and maybe it's not even her fault but usually the roles she's in tend to irritate me in some way or another. In this one she has loads of dreams and hallucinations and freaks out constantly. Another thing I tend to hate is when a movie starts blending reality with fantasy and we're supposed to keep track of what's real and what's in the mind of a koo-koo nutjob lady. This film I suppose is technically considered a giallo but it strays from that and just seems like a very strange murder-filled film that I couldn't totally get into or find myself caring much about the characters. I have only seen the old VHS-tape version of this so there's probably a few juicer parts missing but from what I saw I'm not really in a huge rush to view this again for a while. On the positive side though there is plenty of nudity, sex and sleaze and some gory bits in the morgue which make this an interesting movie to watch in your backyard while nosey neighbors try out their peeping skills. AKA CORPSE, THE MAGICIAN and THE VICTIM. There's also a cut version titled TENSION.






No comments:

Post a Comment