/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Friday, May 6, 2016

TIME CHASERS (1994)


 I tried watching this back when it was originally featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000 and I would never make it all the way through the movie because it was so awful. Having seen it done by the Rifftrax guys I did make it to the end but really only because it was in a theater and I already payed for my ticket, oh and also the couple of beers I had in honor of Cinco de Mayo helped me along. This is a really terrible movie but it was made in 1994 so I do pretty much expect that. It's clearly a low-budget sorta rip-off of BACK TO THE FUTURE which I was never a huge fan of either but at least that movie was done well whereas this is not so much. Stupid plot about time traveling using an airplane and a Commodore 64 computer, lame fx, action scenes that are as dull as can be and not very appealing actors doing stuff that really makes no sense. I guess watch it only if there are people making fun of it and even then it's a tough watch. AKA TANGENTS

The pride of Vermont!:


Oh those wacky robots!:

No comments:

Post a Comment