/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

ONECHANBARA: BIKINI SAMURAI SQUAD (2008)


Completely uninteresting crap from Japan.  On paper it looks awesome.  I mean how can you go wrong with beautiful bikini wearing samurai Japanese girls fighting zombies?  Well I'll tell you how.  First you adapt it from a video game and make the special effects look just like they do in the game.  If that's not enough to turn you off you also get dubbing that sounds like retarded children were hired for that job.  I didn't watch the subtitled version because I couldn't imagine sitting through this thing twice.  Amazingly enough there is a sequel to this out there.  I can't believe there was a big demand for it though.  Goes by a bunch of titles: CHANBARA BEAUTY,  ZOMBIE BIKINI SQUAD & ZOMBIE KILLER: SEXY AS HELL among others.  I would avoid them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment