/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Friday, March 19, 2010

555 (1988)



The only reason I bought this 1980's shot-on-video slasher flick is because I know how very rare it is. Of course sometimes things are rare for a good reason. The reason this is probably rare is because it's a pretty unwatchable piece of crap. It took me a couple of tries but I did make it through the whole stupid thing. It's movies like this(and calling it a movie is being very polite of me) that makes a person appreciate what HG Lewis did about 20 years earlier. I mean Lewis' films look like fuckin' masterpieces compared to this garbage. Shooting on video looked like shit in the 80's and for the most part it still does today so I guess I shoulda known better. Go watch BLOOD FEAST again instead.

On the other hand if anyone does like this movie there's a guy on Youtube who bought the rights to it and was selling a bunch of stuff from the movie on there and re-releasing it on DVD. Here's a promo for that release:

No comments:

Post a Comment