/* Scroll box by BloggerSentral.com START */ Html2 .widget-content { height: 200px; overflow: auto; } /* Scroll box END */

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!

A mad journey into the mind of the depraved!
Recommended for devolved primates only!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

THE BLOOD BROTHERS (1973)


 While I'm a big fan of a lot the classic Shaw Brothers kung fu films this one is not one of my favorites. The main problem I have with it is the running time which is around 2 hours long. I know this is an epic historical story and all that but I just couldn't help but feel it all went on a bit too long for me personally. It's filled with political stuff with three guys trying to gain power and you do get a guy who has his heart ripped out towards the end of the movie which was the most memorable thing for me but besides that I didn't care much about what was going on. Maybe this one had a little too dry and serious of a tone for me to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. It does look really good on the current widescreen DVD release though.
 A.K.A. DYNASTY OF BLOOD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment